- Initial enrollment for students who attend Premier Charter
School is established through a lottery system. All applicants must
be residents of St. Louis City.
- Lotteries are held on posted dates for available openings.
- A student lottery application must be filled out, all
applicable information completed and signed by parent/guardian in
order to be entered into the lottery.
- Children must turn 5 years of age before August 1st
to enter the lottery for Kindergarten for the upcoming school
- Applications are available for grades K - 8.
- Applicants selected in the lottery are notified via phone and
in writing and are given an acceptance deadline following
notification to complete and submit all required enrollment
- Preference will only be given to families who have siblings
- Student applications remain active in the lottery for the
school year applied for only. An application is removed from the
lottery when the applicable school year lottery closes, if the
application is incomplete or the school receives no response after
selection from applicant's family by the published deadline or is
officially withdrawn from the lottery by their
- Once selected, the parent/guardian and student must sign the
PCS Family & School Success Plan indicating their willingness
to follow the policies and procedures at Premier Charter
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider."
To Apply For
1. Applications are available by mail or
at Premier Charter School's Main Office located in
the Elementary Building.
2. The parent/guardian may submit
applications by, mail, fax or come to the school to complete
lottery application for their child(ren). No documents
other than the one page application are required at this time in
order to be placed in the lottery.
3. The applications are reviewed by the
school registrar for eligibility.
1. Grade level lotteries occur on
posted dates if there are spaces available in a specified
2. Applications of siblings of enrolled
students are given priority.
3. All applicant names (for each
specific grade level) are assigned a random number by the
4. The application(s) with the lowest
random number assigned are selected.
**Important - When a child is selected through
the lottery, and offered a space, it does not mean that their
siblings are also offered spaces. It does mean that their
siblings go on a waiting list (separate from the lottery list) and
are offered the first available spaces.
The Registration Process After Applicant Is
1. The parent is given a registration
deadline. By that date/time, they must have come in person
and completed all registration papers.
2. The registration papers are forwarded
to the Registrar who reviews the information and signs off on the
packet when it is filled out completely.
Registration forms and
required documents are:
- Two Proofs of St. Louis City Residency (i.e. current utility
bills, mortgage /lease papers and/or driver's license)
- Original/Certified Copy of Birth Certificate/Court filed
guardianship/DFS foster child assignment paperwork
- Student Social Security Card (optional)
- Immunization Records
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
**Note that the above official/original documents must
be brought to the school to be copied.
- Authorization for release of school records
- Authorization for release of Special Education Records (if
- Application for Free/Reduced Meals
- Missouri Safe Schools Act Form
- Premier Charter School's Absentee Policy Form
- Copy of most recent report card
- Copy of Compliant Immunization Record and Current Physical
Exam/or copy of Exemption Form
3. The assigned teacher will contact the
parent/guardian to schedule a conference and setup the student's
**A child may not begin school until the admission
process is complete, the teacher conference is held and an official
start date has been determined.